7 Facts That Nobody Told You About Reincarnation & Past Life Regression
We all have at some point heard about the life after death ,Punarjanma /Reincarnation of an individual. But being mortal of the new era, we human beings are living in a digital era; we have developed a tendency to think more on logical lines rather than seeking the answer from our inner selves/world. Today I will be discussing the topic of Reincarnation Or Rebirth aspect, How does it occur? The Science behind Rebirth? What is Karma Fal? Why there is a need to arise above following meaningless ritual in every religion?
What is Reincarnation/ Rebirth?
Reincarnation or Rebirth is a Philosophical /Spiritual aspect wherein a living being –ideally, a human is reborn in a different form after the death of this biological body/life. Reincarnation is also known as Transmigration or Metempsychosis where an energy – soul ( subconscious mind ) or some other entity is migrating from one body form to another body.
Reincarnation is found majorly in all religions of the world whether it is Hindu Sanatan Dharma, Jainism, Buddhism and Sikhism. All religion accept the reincarnation concept except Islam as they firmly believed in a linear aspect that human being birth is taken once only and upon the death of human life, s/he is judged by almighty Allah based on his karma and later either been punished or rewarded by GOD.
Karma and Reincarnation
All the religions especially in Asian Countries – Hindu, Buddhism and Sikhism believe in karmic connection with regards to rebirth, hence the concept of Moksha came into existence. According to Hindu Mythology – an entity either soul or subconscious mind –internal energy form do take rebirths unless and until s/he attain Moksha ( Salvation at the end of the cycle of rebirth).
But this moksha is only attained by those souls who have completed their karmas and its eternal core of atman get absorbed and realize into The Absolute ONE ( Brahma /Super Consciousness/ GOD ). This process of liberation is accepted due the doctrine of karma in Hindu , Buddhism and Sikhism religion and Scholars mention that The Law of Karma ( law cause and effect ) always affects the soul as Karma doctrine states that whatever one does ( action ) or performs in his/her present birth, it will have its effect in the next birth life/birth. Hence to stop this cycle of rebirth and suffering – Hindu Dharma emphasis on nullifies one’s karma through different paths such as Yoga. Yoga is split into 4 forms as per the Hindu Mythology
1) Gyan Yoga
2) Dhyan Yoga
3) Bhakti Yoga
4) Karma Yoga
Is there any science behind the concept of Reincarnation?
Science always believes in the logical and proper reasoning of the process hence I will put forward the scientific approach to reincarnation. Science says: “Matter is eternal”. It is an energy which can’t be destroyed but can be transformed into one form or another form. The same principle is applied to Reincarnation, which states in Religious scripts mentioning about atman ( energy ). It does not get destroyed in its is migration from one form to another; just like the Tree ( wood ) after existence for several years, when burnt gets converted into coal and later into ashes. Now, this ash spreads out into the environment and still, its presence is felt in the universe. Now the external form and shape and size Is different but the matter ( energy source ) is still present in this Universe. This same concept is accepted and applied in the religious text when they state that Atman does not get destroyed either they get weakened, not get hurt by any element, but it gets transformed into one form or another form which is clearly stated in The Shrimad Bhagavad Gita by Shri Krishna during the War of Mahabharata.
Bhagavad Gita and Reincarnation:
Lord Krishna – A Great Philosopher of this Universe stated the same principle of karma and reincarnation in his Script – Shrimad Bhagvat Gita in Chapter 2.
“That which pervades the entire body you should know to be indestructible. No one is able to destroy that imperishable soul”. ( Bhagavad Gita – Chapter 2 .17 )
“For the soul, there is neither birth nor death at any time. He has not come into being, does not come into being, and will not come into being. He is unborn, eternal, ever-existing and primaeval. He is not slain when the body is slain”. ( Bhagavad Gita – Chapter 2.20 )
“The Soul can never be cut to pieces by any weapon, nor burned by fire, nor moistened by water, nor withered by the wind”. ( Bhagavad Gita – 2.23 )
The Principle of Cause and Effect :
Every Cause has its own effect and every effect has its own cause. Everything happens to nothing by chance. That chance is merely an indication of a cause which is many times not recognized but that phenomena is continuous and goes without break.
We can see that in this principle working in Newton 3rd Law of Motion as: “To every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction” which is seen in Law of Karma wherein whatever action you perform is definitely seen in your present life with a magnified effect.
Why Are Few People Rich / Poor?
We can be seen in our daily life that many people are born with a silver spoon whereas a few people are born into a poor family and have to struggle in their life for their daily living. Many people who live a life of simplicity have to suffer a lot, whereas those people who do not believe in religion, spiritualism neither do they believe in helping other humans and also indulge in unethical deeds and are still living the life full of luxuries.
According to Hindu mythology & Doctrine of Karma: those people who have done good deeds ( karma ) in their past life have to get a good birth and attain the effect ( karmafal). Since we do not know the past life as what we have done, we ca n’t claim the authenticity of the people/situation. But there are few scientific approaches which help in peeping into the past life of individuals through the means of Hypnosis better known as Past life Regression Therapy. The PLR ( Past life regression is conducted by Certified Hypnotherapists who know how to induce and activate your subconscious mind and gain insight into your past life.
Learn The 7 Truth & Methods About Reincarnation & Past Life Regression
How to Peep Into Your Past Life?
There are several ways described in Hindu Mythology which prove the existence of Rebirth. Among so many methods – The Hypnosis is considered as Scientific and valid but still few Bhuddhi-Jivi ( Those who always think Logical and consider themselves as Great ) do not accept this concept of Past Life. There are other methods for PLR are :
1) Deep Meditation : When a Yogi /Practitioner reaches the deeper layer of Meditation s/he is able to peep into his/her Past life as what s/he was, how s/he completed their past life and what part of their karma of past life is incomplete, which is hindering him in his present life.
2) Auto Writing: Few Expert/Scholars prefer for auto writing wherein you have the high level of concentration and activate your subconscious mind and connect it with your conscious mind and order the mind to write down memory ( past life ) on a piece of paper by holding the pen/pencil. But this should not be performed empirically.One should perform this under the strict guidance of an Expert.
3) Mantra Sadhana: There are few Mantra and Tantra Sadhana ( rituals ) wherein the Sadhak ( who performs this ritual ) has to chant a specific mantra of Poorva Janam which in turn activate their 3rd Eye hence gives a capability to peep into self and other past life.
4) Tantra Sadhana: Unlike Mantra there are few Tantra Sadhana ( rituals ) wherein Sadhak ( who perform this ritual) has to chant a specific mantra of Poorva Janam which in turn activates their 3rd Eye hence gives the capacity to peep into their self and others past lives.
5) Kundalini Jagran: By activation of Kul Kundalini on 5th Chakra – Anahat Chakra – The Sadhak is able to view not only his past life of self and other but also s/he can view future birth.The detail of Kundalini chakra has been described in my previous blog on Kul Kundalini.
6) Spirit calling: There are many Mediums – who are experts in calling the Spirits from different lokas ( spirit world ) and ask their questions sometimes related to the Spirit World, Past life, Relationship, Spiritualism. But I warn you not try to call any unknown spirit for PLR as it may prove to be hazardous to you and your family if it goes wrong.
7) Guru/Ishwar Kripa: It is considered as the best option to look into the Past Life. If you are blessed with Sadguru who is capable of blessing you to see your past life then you are lucky enough and should request your spiritual master to show your past life. The Master through his/her divine power activates your 3rd eye, as a result, the disciple is able to see his past life.
Let me know how you find this blog ?