What is the North Facing House Vastu Plan ?
To make a North-facing house Vastu Plan, one only needs a proper method to locate the direction of the space by checking with a Magnet Compass. The centre of the house is said to be the Brahmsthaan.
Does the North Facing House Vastu Plan always bring Name or DeFame?
The main ill-effect in a North-facing house vastu plan is that all the house residents in that Vastu suffer from severe financial crushes. It is also known that such negative Vaastu –
- The head earning member gets good opportunities but at the last movement things goes wrong.
- The financial issues keep on deteriorating day by day.
- People always take the credit of the work done by the Jatak ( Sufferer )
- Such people always lack support and love from a mother or mother figure.
- People living in such a vastu lack clarity of thoughts and are unable to take any decision(s).
North Facing House Vastu Plan and Main Door
There are 9 Pada (door placements) in each wall hence, to locate the exact door placement, one should divide the wall into nine parts and then see the location of the main door.
Out of 9 pada on the northside 28th ( Bhallad ) and 29th ( Soum ) Pada are the most favourable.
You can read the complete article on Door Placement and Vastu.
North Facing House Vastu Plan and Vastu Dosha Remedies
North Direction: This direction is affected by ‘Air and Water Element’ governed by Lord Kuber and Budh Graha (Planet Mercury).
Remedies for Vastu Dosh in North Direction :
- To remove the Vastu dosh in the north direction, place Budha Yantra on the North Wall.
- Paint the north wall with green colour.
- It is necessary that the main earning member of the family should keep fasting every Wednesday.
- The person who keeps the fast should try to wear clothes of Green Colour as it is a favourable colour of Planet Mercury.
- If there is Kitchen located in the North direction, then it is advisable to keep fasting in the name of Lord Ganesha on every Tuesday and offer Kaner Flower to Lord Gajanan.
- If possible place Swetank Ganesha in your Pooja Ghar or Meditation room.
- Offer Swetank Flower to Swetank Ganapati.
- Head of the family should offer grain and foods to Parrot and other birds.
- It is believed that hearing the sounds of parrot and sparrow in early morning helps to remove the Vastu Dosha and create positive vibes in the life of the jatak.
- In case, if the north direction is cut off in the vastu then one should try to grow or place green plantations in those regions.
- Chant 11 Mala ( rosary ) of Budh or Kubera Mantra with rudraksha mala either daily or on every Wednesday.
Budha Mantra – Om Braham Bhroum Sah Budhaay Namah
बुध मंत्र – ॐ ब्रां ब्रौं सः बुधाय नमः ।
It is believe that Along with Lord Kubera , Lord Ganesha Upasana is extremely useful as Ganapati Maharaj is said to be the Leader of Gan ( Gana-Adakshya ) mean the Head of the People, as Gan mean people.
Therefore, Lord Ganesha is also said to be People’s Lord. Many people in West India specially in Gujarat and Maharashtra State do lots of Ganesha Pooja as Lord Gajanan remove all the obstacles even in the Graha Vastu Dosha.
In North Facing House Vastu Plan, one can place Ganesha Pic or Pic Tiles above the Main Door.
Ganesh Gayatri Mantra is seem to be extremely powerful remedies in Vastu Dosha . I am presenting Shri Ganesh Gayatri Mantra for my readers. It is advisable to chant 108 times Ganesh gayatri along with Kubera or Budh Mantra.
Ganesh Gayatri Mantra – “Om Ekdantaay Vidamahe Vakratundaay Dimahi Tanno Danti Prachodayant”.
गणेश गायत्री मंत्र – “ॐ एकदंताय विदमहे वक्रतुण्डाय धीमहि तन्नो दंति प्रचोदयन्त”
Let me know how did you find the blog on ‘North Facing Vastu House’ ?
I want to speak to you. Can I get your contact number?
My number is 9422452778
I shall call you on mentioned Contact Number.
Very helpful. Thanks . How to consult you.
You can fixed an apppointment through email – email@example.com