84 / 100
Powered by Rank Math SEO
18 Tips on Commercial Space /Office in Vastu Shastra
What if I own my space ( not rented ), will it affect me or my business?
Yes, even if you own a space, it’s energy will affect your life (positive or negative). Better, consult the Vastu Expert before making any alteration in the workspace. I will list down some important pointers keeping in mind the space owner’s premises.
READ: वास्तु और किराये का मकान
10 + Vastu Tips for Office
- Look for a proper shape in vastu.
- If the shape is irregular or unable to change, better leave such a space as it will yield you losses in your business.
- The main door or road near your shop/office should be in East, North or North-East direction.
- Avoid Vastu (Plot or structure ) consisting of Road facing towards South, South West, South East.
- If you need to keep some space empty, then it should be kept in the North, East or North-East instead of South or West.
- The water bodies (tap or drinking water) should be kept in the North-East region.
- Show-Case or merchandising items should be kept in the North-West direction.
- Store-house or Storeroom should be kept in West, South or South-West only.
- Duplex space: If you want to build the roof or duplex in a shop which is situated at the top floor then, built in the west or South direction, avoid East or North-East.
- Temple or Prayer space should be built in the North East only.
- The owner of the space should be seated, facing West in the South-West direction.
- The employee’s seating arrangement should be such that they face the East or North direction while working on the desk.
- The East and North are the second and third best locations for owners.
- Cash, Cheque book and other financial material should be kept in the North direction only.
- Toilets should be placed in North-West or West but never on the North East or South West.
- Donate 1 percent of your earnings to some social work or charity.
- Make sure to perform the Bhumi Poojan and Vastu-Puja before entering the premises to start your work.
- Avoid creating a threshold in any type of commercial space.
Let me know, how did you find this article on “18 Vastu Tips for Commercial Complex and Office”?
Leave a Reply