What is Nakshatra?
Nakshatras are lunar mansions in Vedic Astrology that split the zodiac into 27 equal portions, each of which is around 13 degrees and 20 minutes long.
The Nakshatras are also known as Lunar Asterisms. Each Grah Nakshatra represents a different deity, symbol, and characteristic.
They are used to forecast an individual’s personality, behavior, and life events by determining the location of the Moon in their birth chart.
The Grah Nakshtra i.e those 27 Nakshatras are an important component of astrology, and each one is associated with different qualities and attributes.
Vaar, Grah and Nakshatra and their Importances
Here’s a quick rundown of the Vaar, Grah Nakshatra and their significance in astrology:
1. Ashwini – Represents new beginnings and healing.
2. Bharani – This planet is associated with creativity and sexuality.
3. Krittika – It is associated with determination and leadership.
4. Rohini – It is associated with wealth and fertility.
5. Mrigashira – A symbol of curiosity and exploration.
6. Ardra – A symbol of metamorphosis and change.
7. Punarvasu – This planet is associated with nurturing and growth.
8. Pushya – This name is associated with nurturing and compassion.
9. Ashlesha – Deception and hidden motivations are associated with this name.
10. Magha – A symbol of strength and majesty.
11. Purva Phalguni – It is associated with love and passion.
12. Uttara Phalguni – It is associated with hard labour and discipline.
13. Hasta – It is associated with dexterity and skill.
14. Chitra – It is associated with artwork and creativity.
15. Swati – A symbol of independence and freedom.
16. Vishakha – It is associated with success and achievement.
17. Anuradha – Represents loyalty and dedication.
18. Jyeshtha – Power and authority are associated with this name.
19. Moola – A symbol of metamorphosis and inner progress.
20. Purva Ashadha – Spirituality and enlightenment are associated with this gemstone.
21. Uttara Ashadha – This planet is associated with ambition and success.
22. Shravana – It is associated with knowledge and wisdom.
23. Dhanishta – It is linked with fame and renown.
24. Shatabhisha – A healing and transformational stone.
25. Purva Bhadrapada – A symbol of mysticism and spirituality.
26. Uttara Bhadrapada – It is associated with introspection and self-reflection.
27. Revati – A symbol of compassion and spirituality.
Each Nakshatra has its energy and symbolism, which can affect many parts of life, including personality traits, professional routes, relationships, and spiritual progress.
Astrologers employ the Nakshatras to obtain insight into a person’s personality, strengths, flaws, and growth potential.
Individuals can develop a greater understanding of themselves and the world around them by comprehending the energy and significance of each Nakshatra.
If you want to learn more about astrology and the 27 Nakshatras, here is a 7-day plan to help you connect with the energy and symbolism of each Nakshatra:
Here’s a summary of the relationship between each day of the week and the Nakshatras that correspond to them:
Here is a breakdown of the connection between each day of the Grah Nakshatra associated with them:
Day: Sunday: Ruling Planet is Sun
Nakshatras: (if it consists of Dhruva Grah Nakshatra) like Rohini, Uttara Phalguni, Uttara Ashadha, and Uttara Bhadrapada.
Karma Fal: Vastu Gyan, Sthir Karmas
Day: Monday: Ruling Planet is Moon
Nakshatras: (if it consists of Char Grah Nakshatra) like Punarvasu, Swati, Shravana, Dhanista.
Karma Fal: Vehicles, Plantations, Gardening, Starting New Ventures, etc.
Day: Tuesday: Ruling Planet is Mars
Nakshatras: (if consists of Ugra Grah Nakshatra) like Bharni, Magha, Purva Phalguni, Purva Ashadha, and Purva Bhadrapada
Karma Fal: Maaran, Mooth Gath, All types of Black Magic spells, and karmas that cause harm to the surrounding.
Day: Wednesday: Ruling Planet is Mercury
Nakshatras: (it consists of ordinary Grah Nakshatra) like Krittika and Vishakha
Karma Fal: Havan, Pooja path, Prayers, and Meditation
Day: Thursday: Ruling Planet is Jupiter
Nakshatras: (Consists of Laghu Grah Nakshatra) like Ashwini, Pushya, Hastha, and Abhijeet Nakshatra
Karma Fal: Business, (Small and Medium Scale), Gaining knowledge of Medicines and Drugs, Studies Occult Science and Spiritual Science, Complete work connected with material gains.
Day: Friday: Ruling Planet is Venus
Nakshatras: (Consists of Maitri Grah Nakshatra) like Mrigshira, Chitra, Anuradha, Revati
Karma Fal: Said to be good Maitri (friendship, social relationship), doing business deals, starting a new job, social networking, and astrology says, perform ‘manglik karya’ mean ‘auspicious work’.
Day: Saturday: Ruling Planet is Saturn
Nakshatras: ( consists of Darun Grah Nakshatra ) like Aadra, Ashlesha, Jestha, and Moola
Karma Fal: Kalesh, Bandhan, Purchasing, and deals with animals.
The Nakshatras are believed to have a profound impact on an individual’s life and character, and understanding the characteristics of each Nakshatra can be extremely useful in analyzing one’s personality, career, relationships, and other aspects of life.
I wish and hope my article on Vaar, Grah Nakshatra gives insight to Well wishers also to my Fellow Astrologers, numerologists and Graphologists who will understand the importance of Grah Nakshatra in Astrology Science.
Looking forward to your comments on this article.