What is the Karmic Debt Number?
Karmic debt numbers are an interesting concept. They represent unresolved issues from past lives and can be calculated by adding up the digits of your complete birth date.
If you happen to have a karmic debt number, then it is believed that you have unfinished business from a previous life that you need to work through in this one.
That means the karmic debt numbers indicate unresolved issues from past lives that need to be addressed and resolved in this lifetime. It is an intriguing idea to think about.
Karmic Debt Number and Role of Numerology
Numerology is the study of numbers and their meanings. It is believed that the numbers can reveal insights into our personality, life path, relationships, and past-life karmic cycle.
How to calculate Karmic Debt Number?
For example, if your birth date is 1/1/1990, your karmic debt number would be 1+1+1+1+9+9+0=22.
There are 13 karmic debt numbers, each with its meaning. The general readings of these karmic debt numbers are:
13: This number indicates that you have a karmic debt to learn to be independent and self-sufficient.
14: This number indicates that you have a karmic debt to learn to forgive and let go of the past.
16: This number indicates that you have a karmic debt to learn to love and accept yourself.
17: This number indicates that you have a karmic debt to learn to be honest and truthful.
18: This number indicates that you have a karmic debt to learn to let go of control and trust in the universe.
19: This number indicates that you have a karmic debt to learn to be compassionate and understanding.
22: This number indicates that you have a karmic debt to learn to use your gifts and talents to help others.
33: This number indicates that you have a karmic debt to learn to be a spiritual leader and guide others.
44: This number indicates that you have a karmic debt to learn to be of service to others and help them in their time of need.
55: This number indicates that you have a karmic debt to learn to live in the present moment and enjoy life.
66: This number indicates that you have a karmic debt to learn to give and receive love unconditionally.
77: This number indicates that you have a karmic debt to learn to trust your intuition and follow your inner guidance.
88: This number indicates that you have a karmic debt to learn to let go of material possessions and live a simple life.
99: This number indicates that you have a karmic debt to learn to forgive yourself and others and move on with your life.
But out of those so many karmic debt numbers, I found a few karmic debt numbers so powerful that the person carrying these numbers ( in their date of birth ) has to go through extreme struggle wherein their life becomes a roller coaster.
Let us study those four major karmic debt numbers in detail.
Karmic debt number 13
Those with the 13 Karmic Debt may experience much frustration and always have to work hard to accomplish any task.
- Think of it as a consequence of a previous lifetime dominated by laziness, taking advantage of others and similar bad choices.
- Those with a 13 Karmic Debt Number face obstacles that must be overcome repeatedly.
- The solution for the Karmic Debt Number is that the Key to succeeding with the 13 is FOCUS.
A temptation with the 13 is to take shortcuts, but too often, success doesn’t come, causing regret and the desire to give up.
Karmic debt number 14
The Karmic Debt Number arises from the previous lifetime karma during which human freedom has been abused.
- You were likely a prisoner or a slave in a previous lifetime.
- You have to adapt to ever-changing circumstances and unexpected events. You must be flexible.
- You have the potential to become a slave to your freedom through the abuse of drugs or alcohol and over-indulgence in food and sex.
- The solution for these 14 Karmic Debt Numbers is COMMITMENT.
- Life will resemble a roller coaster ride, but it will always travel in the right direction if you stay focused on your goals.
Karmic debt number 16
When 16 is in the Core Numbers, this process of destruction and rebirth is a continuous cycle that serves to bring notice into higher consciousness.
- The 16 Karmic Debt can be a path of progress and wonderful spiritual growth.
- The 16/7 is always about the rise and fall.
- Have affairs of the heart in previous lifetime.
- It can be a painful process/situation because it usually comes after much ego inflation.
- Life presents challenges to your grand plans, and you tend to make choices that may be specifically designed to break down what you have built previously.
- Self-destructive career choice or a stupid act may ruin a great relationship.
Karmic debt number 19
Those with the 19 Karmic Debt must learn independence and the proper use of power.
- You will be forced to stand up for yourself and often left standing alone.
- Difficulties will be faced and overcome through personal struggle.
- You stubbornly resist help.
- Your independence is self-imposed- you don’t want to listen to others or accept help or advice from others.
- The 19 Karmic Debt Number can become a self-imposed prison if you do not open up to the reality of interdependence and the mutual need for love.
If you have a karmic debt number, it is necessary to work on resolving it in this lifetime. You can do this by meditating, journaling, and doing shadow work.You can also find a karmic debt coach, healer, professional numerologist or occultist to help you through your journey.
You can also view my complete recorded seminar of 4 + hours on Past Life, Karmic Debt and Numerology ( Link ).
How did you find this article on Karmic Debt? Please let me know.
Love & Light,