What is Kaal Sarp Dosh?
Kal Sarp Dosh is such a Yog which is reflected in the horoscope of the person’s penance or the consequence of any heinous crime. Practically, the victim is financially and physically disturbed, Either he or she does not have children, or he is very weak and patient.
READ: South West Door & Vastu
The jugaad of his livelihood is also very difficult. In spite of being born in a wealthy house, due to some reason, it leads to unexpected economic loss. Various types of diseases are also troubling him.
Astrology and Kaal Sarp Dosh
In, Astrology, When all the planet comes in between the Rahu ( Hershal ) and Ketu ( Neptune ) it is said Kaal Scarpa Dosha Yoga. Although there are many different types of Kaal Sarp Dosh in Eastern Astrology, I will mention a few of them which is as follows:
- When Rahu occupied the same house with Chandrama -Moon, hence the Jatak always feel suspicious and unable to make any decision.
- When Rahu occupy the same house with Venus known as Shukra Rahu Yuti, then it leads to the lots of hurdles and troubled related to the child or children.
- When Rahu occupied the same house with Jupiter known as guru Rahu Yuti then its lead to different types of mental harassment and struggle in personal life.
- When Rahu occupy the same house with Mangal- Mars is known as Mangal Rahu Yuti then the person on pending and he is unable to succeed in life work. This Yog in Astrology is also known as Angarak Yog
- When Rahu occupied the same house with Either Surya ( Sun ) or Chandrama ( Moon ) – i.e Surya OR Chandra Yuti with then the person face Financial disturbances.
- When Rahu occupied the same house with Shani ( Saturn ) i.e Shani Rahu Yuti, then Health issues and lots of trouble from the child.
- When Rahu occupied the same house with Buddha (Mercury) which is also known as Zada Tatva Yoga in astrology. This leads to failure in making the decision, it leads to a bad name from society.
- When Rahu who occupied the 8th house in the birth chart also when there is the eyesight of Surya Shani OR Mangal on the 8th house then this leads to the delay in marriages.
- When Shani occupy the fourth house in birth chart and Rahu occupy the 12th house then the person becomes cunning and deceitful which leads him to lots of trouble in the society.
- In Lagnesh, Whenever there is Chandra and Rahu Yuti and Mangal and Shani are occupy in 5th 9th or 12th house, then it leads to unstable mind, mood swing, and a person may have to suffer from a phantom-vampire obstacle., i.e Bhoot Pret Badha.
What are the Remedies of Kaal Sarp Yog?
There are different remedies given in Indian Astrology and Lal Kitab and other Mantrik and Tantrik Scripture such as
- Chanting Hanuman Chalisa 108 daily
- Chanting of Rahu Beej Mantra 108 daily
- Mahamrityujay Mantra chanting 108 to overcome this dosha of Kaal Sarpa.
- Watering the Peeple Tree ( Banyan ) daily.
- It is said that those who have Pitru Dosha or Kaal Sarp Dosh then on eve of Gayatri Jayanti, one should chant Shiv Gayatri Mantra to overcome this Dosha.
Shiv Gayatri Mantra: Om Tat Purushaya Vidamahe Mahadevay Dhimahi Tanno Rudra Prachodayath.
शिव गायत्री मंत्र: ओम तत् पुरुषाय विद्महे महादेवाय धीमहि तन्नो रुद्र प्रचोदयात्।
It is said one should chant 108 times Shiv Gayatri Mantra daily or at least in Shravan Month in front of Shiv Linga.
Power Remedies for Kaal Sarp Dosh
According to few Occult Scientist, Ardent Followers of Astrology and Occult Scholars, they suggested simple remedies for this Dosh
- The Pooja Vidhi should be done for 21 days.
- One need Parad Shivlinga and Beeli Patra – 108 in numbers
- The Pooja Vidhi can be started from Monday onwards OR if possible one may perform the ritual for complete ONE month in Shravan
- Take a Bath in early morning or night or evening ( if possible )
- Place wooden plank, on plank place white cloth ( asana for Shiva ).
- Light Pure cow ghee and agarbatti
- Take a Sankalp , with water in right palm saying: Eg “I, Say your complete Name, Son/Daughter/Wife of ABC, born in XYZ Gotra ( says your Gotra ) , if one does not know his/her Gotra then says – Bhardwaj Gotra Upaana, भारद्वाज गोत्र उत्पनन performing this Kaal Sarpa Dosha on XYZ Date ( Says either Hindu Calendar Date or Christian Era if one is unable to pronounce Hindu Calendar Date ), to overcome the obstacle in my life and take blessing of Lord Shiva.
- Placed Paradeshwar Shivalinga also known as पारद शिवलिंग on North Direction.
- Now, pour Panchamrut (Milk, Dahi -Yogurt, Honey, Sugar, Ghee ) on Mercury made Shivalinga, then pour Gangal or Pure Water.
- Apply, Kesar- Saffron, Rice, Flower, Dhoop and Deepa Arti to Shiva.
- Now, Chant Ganesha Mantra Mala – One Mala i.e chanting 108 times
- Chant, Shiva Panchasar Mantra 108 times
- Take Rudraksha Mala in Left Hand, start chanting Tantrok Kaal Sarpa Dosha Mantra with every Beed of Mala and offer one Beeli-Patra to Parad Shivalinga after completion of each mantra.
- In this way, offer 108 Beelipatra to Lord Shiva – Shivalinga for 21 days.
मंत्र: ऐं क्लीम् हन्सो कुंडलीनिम् नमः!
Mantra: Aim Klim Hanso Kundalinim Namah
It is said that by doing such ritual for 21 days or 30 days in Shravan Month – श्रवण मास, one get rids of all sort of obstacles, hurdles, mental stress, accident and even ailment.
Few Scholars in occult says it helps in avoiding Akaal Mrityu – अकाल मृत्यु I
Let me know how you find this Blog on Kaal Sarp Dosh – काल सर्प दोष?